Join Thom Tremblay for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Cert Prep: Autodesk Fusion 360 User.
- To take the Autodesk Fusion 360 user certification exam, it is recommended that you have a minimum of 20 hours of focused use of the software. I think it's more important to be familiar with a wide variety of workspaces and workflows used in Fusion 360 before taking the exam. This course was created specifically to align with the certification objectives. Reviewing those objectives before taking this course will help you relate the wording of the objectives to the workflows presented in the course.
- Considerations for becoming certified
- Tips for taking the exam
- Creating a project
- Creating a 2D sketch
- Creating extrude features and revolve features
- Working with direct modeling
- Understanding assembly structure
- Creating drawing views
- Working with advanced modeling tools
- Generating data for 3D printing
- Performing a stress analysis