Learn how to measure and model real-world objects so you can create parts that are manufacture-ready.
- [Instructor] Hi, and welcome to Fusion 360, Intro to Part Modeling, where I will quickly get you up and running with Autodesk Fusion 360 and on your way to creating your own designs. This course is for beginners looking to get started with Fusion 360. I will walk you step-by-step on starting with 2D sketches and extruding your sketches into accurate 3D models. We will model four different parts with each lesson building on the prior to introduce new design concepts and valuable techniques in 3D modeling.
By the end of the course, you'll have gained the skills and confidence required to start tackling your own design projects.
- Getting started with Fusion 360
- Sketching and extruding
- Editing sketches and features
- Using calipers to get precise measurements
- Designing according constraints
- Modifying dimensions
- Changing inches to millimeters
- Modifying features
- Attaching and calibrating a canvas
- Sketching by referencing a canvas
- Parallel constraints
- Combining bodies and separating bodies
Skill Level Beginner
Fusion 360 Product Design: Lightingwith Carl Frischmuth5h 54m Intermediate
Design for Additive Manufacturing: FDMwith Kacie Hultgren1h 47m Intermediate
Fusion 360: 3D Printed Product Enclosurewith Vladimir Mariano1h 52m Intermediate
2. Design Basics
3. Designing Accurate Parts
4. Design by Referencing Drawings
5. Design by Attaching Canvas
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.