Prepare for the Autodesk Fusion 360 Certified User exam by exploring key topics, including collaboration, sketching, part modeling, and drawing.
- [Instructor] In a competitive job market, certification can be a way to stand out. Preparing to be certified takes more than being proficient with the tools you already use on a regular basis. My name is Thom Tremblay, and I've been using Fusion 360 for my own work, and I'm excited to help you prepare for Fusion 360 certification. To help protect the integrity and value of Fusion 360 certification, this course will not focus on the specifics of individual questions included in the exam. Instead, we will cover general topics, giving you the opportunity to try tools you might not normally use in order to help you understand the value of the certification objective.
These objectives are categorized as user interface and navigation, collaboration, sketching, part modeling, assembly modeling, drawing, advanced modeling, sculpt, 3D printing, and simulation. There's a lot to cover, so let's get started preparing for the Fusion 360 certification exam.
- Considerations for becoming certified
- Tips for taking the exam
- Creating a project
- Creating a 2D sketch
- Creating extrude features and revolve features
- Working with direct modeling
- Understanding assembly structure
- Creating drawing views
- Working with advanced modeling tools
- Generating data for 3D printing
- Performing a stress analysis