Join Thom Tremblay for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Cert Prep: Autodesk Fusion 360 User.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to the desktop. Fusion 360 uses cloud storage, so downloading the exercise files will be the first step. As part of a lesson, we will upload the data into a Fusion 360 project for future lessons. You can also load the files individually using the lesson specific folders if you need to. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now, let's get started.
- Considerations for becoming certified
- Tips for taking the exam
- Creating a project
- Creating a 2D sketch
- Creating extrude features and revolve features
- Working with direct modeling
- Understanding assembly structure
- Creating drawing views
- Working with advanced modeling tools
- Generating data for 3D printing
- Performing a stress analysis