In this video, learn about mounted holes and bosses, and learn how to use the mounting boss feature in Fusion 360.
- [Instructor] The rib command works … in a very similar way to the web command. … So let's say I wanted to maybe … create some angled ribs as well. … Let's do this while taking a look at the rib command. … So I'm going to first, … by just maybe starting off a sketch … wherever I'd like my rib to go. … And in this case, I'm going to use an angled rib … and let's say between these two webs here, … my two vertical webs in this case. … And I'm just going to use an existing plane, … I'll use maybe this front plane here. … And now currently I want to, again, draw an angled rib, … in between those two vertical webs there. … It might be a little bit hard to see or sketch currently, … so there's a couple of options we have. … One of which, again, we can just go to inspection … and maybe do a section view or a section analysis here. … And where would I like this section? … I'm actually section on that exact same view … that we're currently sketching on or that same face, … which was the xz plane here, it's looks like. …
- Designing the base component
- Designing links
- Using the plastics and casting design tools
- Creating a mechatronics assembly
- Routing wire
- Creating the final outputs