In this video, learn how to generate some commonly used final outputs such as PDF, STEP files, and drawing files.
- [Instructor] Now we have almost finished … off our project here, and I might just be looking … to add in some final touches or last steps. … So if I ever need to slightly edit my build materials, … I can just double click on this here, … and, for example, add or remove a description. … In my case the descriptions were empty, … so I might just remove description, add mass, … whatever it may be I can add a number of columns here. … I can also change the table direction … to be upwards or downwards, … and just again fine-tune the building materials … to suit your own specific needs. … Once we're happy with our entire drawing, … I can save that out, and I might want … to do some final file export. … So for example, a lot of times for an engineering drawing … or assembly drawing such as this, … you might want to export that as say a PDF … so anyone can read it. … It's a very simple process. … Again, we see our outputs right over here. … Hit that dropdown here. … I can output as a DWG, CSV …
- Designing the base component
- Designing links
- Using the plastics and casting design tools
- Creating a mechatronics assembly
- Routing wire
- Creating the final outputs