Join Jomarc Baquiran for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Fusion 360: Revolve and Sweep.
- [Instructor] Congratulations for completing…Fusion 360 revolve and sweep.…Learning is a never-ending journey.…Check out the other Fusion 360 courses…at LinkedIn Learning's massive library.…And don't forget to drop by and check my courses.…Connect with me at LinkedIn as well.…Thanks for watching,…and see you in my next LinkedIn Learning title.…
- Revolve and Sweep functionality
- Combining multiple bodies
- Modeling a basket cart
- 3D sketching
- Sweeping cart handles, front tubes, and bumpers
- Revolving the wheels
Skill Level Beginner
Fusion 360 Product Design: Lightingwith Carl Frischmuth5h 54m Intermediate
Fusion 360: Basic Part Modelingwith Vladimir Mariano2h 23m Beginner
Fusion 360: Designing for Plasticswith Thom Tremblay56m 2s Beginner
Use the exercise files1m 15s
1. Revolve and Sweep Essentials
2. Model a Basket Cart
3. Revolve the Wheels
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.