Learn where to find useful help files and learning tutorials right within the Fusion 360 software.
- [Instructor] In this course, we've learned how Fusion 360 … can be used to create, not only mechanical design projects, … but electromechanical designs as well. … Including how to use plastics tools … for electrical enclosures, and route wires … and cables within an assembly design. … Some suggested next steps to improve your learning … even further, would be to check out any additional LinkedIn … Learning courses on Fusion 360. … And there's a whole bunch … of excellent content available to us. … Another great source of information I like to use … is right within the Fusion 360 software itself. … If I just navigate over to the top right hand corner here, … I have my Help, or question mark dropdown here, … and I can search any help I may want. … But there's just a whole ton of great documentation … available to any Fusion 360 users. … So I can use, the Learning Panel's a great resource, … I very often use Learning and Help here. … You can go Start Here from right the start, … or jump directly to Learning and Tutorials. …
- Designing the base component
- Designing links
- Using the plastics and casting design tools
- Creating a mechatronics assembly
- Routing wire
- Creating the final outputs