Join Thom Tremblay for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cert Prep: Autodesk Fusion 360 User.
- [Instructor] Thank you for taking the time to work through the objectives of Fusion 360 certification. Though this course is perhaps less detailed than a typical course might be, I hope that it's given you insight into just how flexible a tool Fusion 360 is, and will encourage you to try different tools than you would typically use. And even better, help you to discover a workflow that will save you time in the future. I would encourage you to try other, more focused courses than Fusion 360 as well for your preparation, and to look for more course offerings as time goes on, and as Fusion 360 continues to add more capability.
I would also like to ask you to use the feedback system to let us know what subjects you would like covered in future courses on Fusion 360.
- Considerations for becoming certified
- Tips for taking the exam
- Creating a project
- Creating a 2D sketch
- Creating extrude features and revolve features
- Working with direct modeling
- Understanding assembly structure
- Creating drawing views
- Working with advanced modeling tools
- Generating data for 3D printing
- Performing a stress analysis