Join Vladimir Mariano for an in-depth discussion in this video Model standoffs, continued, part of Fusion 360: 3D Printed Product Enclosure.
- Well continue with the standoffs by extruding a smaller…diameter cylinder on top of these existing cylinders.…To do that we'll go to create sketch…and we'll start sketching on top of this cylinder here.…So we'll click on that and we're going to bring…it that previous sketch so we can reference it.…So we'll click on sketches here, make sure to expand it.…And then click on sketch two, I also find…it distracting that this keeps lighting up.…So I'm going to remove bodies so we're…just looking at the sketches now.…
And I'm going to project this dashed circle here.…So we're going to hit P for project, select it…and click okay, next I'm going to just simply draw three…other circles here based off of these center points.…So I'm going to hit C for circle, it doesn't matter…what the diameter is right now.…We'll just quickly do it by drawing three circles.…And now I don't need to see sketch two anymore…so I'm going to untoggle it and I'm going to look…at this circle here and I'm going to offset this.…
So, I'll hit escape to deselect my circle tool.…
- Changing Fusion 360 settings
- Inserting parts into a current design
- Modifying a linked component
- Moving, aligning, and positioning components
- Designing a housing
- Modeling circuit playground platforms
- Checking the fit for 3D printing
- Preparing for 3D printing
- Modifying constraints
- Designing a cover and a shell
- Adding cutouts
- Finishing the assembly
Skill Level Intermediate
Fusion 360 Product Design: Lightingwith Carl Frischmuth5h 54m Intermediate
Additive Manufacturing: Optimizing 3D Printswith Rich Cameron1h 22m Intermediate
1. Set Up
2. Insert and Position Components
3. Model Enclosure Base
4. Model Enclosure Cover
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.