Join Vladimir Mariano for an in-depth discussion in this video Model circuit playground platforms, part of Fusion 360: 3D Printed Product Enclosure.
- [Instructor] Next we'll model these platforms…which will support our circuit playground.…Not only will it support it…but it's going to provide our fastening mechanism…that's going to hold it in place…along with our cover.…And the way this work…is that we'll insert an M3 nut in here…and a bolt on top which will hold everything together.…So let's go ahead and begin.…We'll go back to our current design…and the first thing we need to do…is to rotate our circuit playground…so that these two connectors are facing each other.…
So to do that I'm just going to hover…on my browser here on my circuit playground.…Right-click and go to Move…and I'll get the widget that'll…automatically go on my circuit playground.…And I'm just going to take this handle…and move it over negative 90 degrees and click OK.…Now I'm going to rotate it so that…we're looking at the top view this way…and what I want to do is project this circle here,…just the one that's straight up and down.…
I'm going to project that to this surface…over here on our bottom case.…
- Changing Fusion 360 settings
- Inserting parts into a current design
- Modifying a linked component
- Moving, aligning, and positioning components
- Designing a housing
- Modeling circuit playground platforms
- Checking the fit for 3D printing
- Preparing for 3D printing
- Modifying constraints
- Designing a cover and a shell
- Adding cutouts
- Finishing the assembly
Skill Level Intermediate
Fusion 360 Product Design: Lightingwith Carl Frischmuth5h 54m Intermediate
Additive Manufacturing: Optimizing 3D Printswith Rich Cameron1h 24m Intermediate
Design for Additive Manufacturing: FDMwith Kacie Hultgren1h 47m Intermediate
1. Set Up
2. Insert and Position Components
3. Model Enclosure Base
4. Model Enclosure Cover
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.