- Creating a T-spline body
- Creating a solid from a T-spline
- Adding features and fillets
- Rendering the design
- Setting up for 3D printing
- Forming a solid from surfaces
Skill Level Beginner
- [Thom] AutoDesk Fusion 360 is a tool that in many ways works like more expensive industry-focused tools. However, Fusion 360 is built and thinks differently. Its workflows are tailored to help the non-professional CAD user and the maker to be effective quickly and to have access to tools that a few years ago were only available to the few and at an astronomical price. My name is Thom Tremblay, and I've been using Fusion 360 for my own design work and in this course I'd like to look at a few of the workflows and tools that are especially useful for making the complex shapes used in plastic parts that need to be injection molded. There's a lot to cover so let's get started designing plastic parts in Fusion 360.