In this video, generate an exploded view from your assembly. Exploded views are commonly used in the industry to show all components including internal components.
- [Narrator] Explode views are very useful … in our Fusion 360 assemblies. … They can be used to show any internal items that … maybe we can't see otherwise. … Or can be very useful in just showing how products … can be assembled or disassembled. … So, first, to start our explode view, … we're not really seeing any options or tools … for explode within our model workspace here. … So, I just have to change from my model workspace … and my explode is actually going to be done within … the animation workspace. … So, if I go into my animation here, … course, this is also where I'd create any animations … I may want with my projects here. … So, we have a nice timeline to create animations and so on. … But that is for another course. … In this case, all we're going to be doing is creating … a simple explode. … So, I can just use some of my transform tools here, … I have a number of options, … but maybe just the easiest, … is just to transform individual components here. … And then, really just take one component at a time, …
- Designing the base component
- Designing links
- Using the plastics and casting design tools
- Creating a mechatronics assembly
- Routing wire
- Creating the final outputs