Learn how to generate working drawings in Fusion 360. Drawings are commonly used as a final output in projects.
- [Instructor] So now that we have almost finished off … our simplified robotic arm design here … and created an exploded view of this project as well, … our next to almost final step … might be to say create assembly drawing of this file. … So, again a very simply process … and very similar to just creating any drawing file. … I have a number of ways I can do this … but in my case I'm just going to hit the File dropdown … and go to New Drawing … and then I can create a new drawing … from this current design. … So, from here, I have a number of Create Drawing options. … It's currently using the full assembly. … I can create whatever drawing type I may like … as well as the standard. … In this case, we used millimeters throughout most … of this course, we're going to use ISO and millimeters … and we'll use say a A3 sized sheet, … so if I'm happy with all these options, I can say OK … and that will just take a second to load up here … and now we see my specific drawing sheet … and a base view, so it's automatically thrown me …
- Designing the base component
- Designing links
- Using the plastics and casting design tools
- Creating a mechatronics assembly
- Routing wire
- Creating the final outputs