In this video, learn how to generate a bill of materials within Fusion 360. These can hold any number of information on each individual component within the assembly.
- [Instructor] Now that we've inserted … whatever views we may need for our drawing file, … the final step might be to add in say … build materials and some balloons. … So this again, with Fusion 360 a very simple process, … just really click of a button. … So I can go over to my Tables drop down here, … just going to use the table function, … and then all I have to do is select the drawing view … I'd like, so let's use our collapsed view in this case. … And I can see my building materials coming in. … I'm going to place it wherever you'd like in your drawing, … I'm going to throw it down in the bottom left corner … in this case. … And it should automatically come in, … my parts list, my building material with all the information … I may have, well the properties I may have … within those parts. … And all the balloons automatically coming in as well. … Of course I can fine tune all of this. … So I can move individual balloons, … I can box select and move all the balloons at once, … I can of course move around the building materials, …
- Designing the base component
- Designing links
- Using the plastics and casting design tools
- Creating a mechatronics assembly
- Routing wire
- Creating the final outputs