Make custom 3D characters for your Photoshop projects with Adobe Fuse, the powerful app for building realistic human models that can be fully posed and animated.
- [Voiceover] Adobe Fuse is a 3D modeling program like no other. It allows you to build human figures starting with the head, before adding a torso, and arms and legs. You can customize the shape and weight of every element of your figure's face as well as the body, and then go on to add clothing, piece by piece, item by item, until your figure is fully clothed. But it doesn't end there, you can easily modify the color of the clothing, the texture, and even the material the clothing is made of.
You can add dirt and grime, and change patterns to exactly the configuration you want. When you're done creating, you can export Fuse models to either the Mixamo website, where you can choose from a wide range of animations, or you can upload your models to your creative cloud library and then download them into Photoshop, to build complete rendered 3D scenes. In this tutorial, we'll look at the Fuse process from beginning to end.
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.