Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Modifying the head, part of Learning Adobe Fuse CC.
- [Voiceover] Choosing your head is just the first part…of the process.…You can also customize it…to the shape that you want.…As we roll over the head,…you may have noticed before…that you're seeing these highlights.…And if you click on any highlighted area,…you can drag to change the shape.…Here, I'm pulling out the cheekbones.…Making them more pronounced.…Let's zoom in using the shift key as we drag.…And it very often helps to rotate…to a slightly off-center view…so you can see the effect more clearly.…
If you click and make a large dragging motion,…it's quite hard to control the strength of the effect.…Better to do lots of very small movements…to get the effect that you want.…And you can always rotate around…to see the difference as you're dragging.…To do something like the nose,…again, small movements are the way forwards.…And you can reshape it exactly as you want.…
If you make a mistake,…you can always use undo…to revert that last step.…Some of the drags are a little counter intuitive.…So for example, if I click on the mouth…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.