Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Finishing the import, part of Learning Adobe Fuse CC.
- [Voiceover] Once we've got our figure into Mixamo,…we need to make two final choices.…We have to decide if we want…facial blend shapes enabled.…This will allow us to add facial expressions…to our character,…so I'm going to enable it now.…We also need to set the level of detail…of our skeleton.…And as is explained here,…65 joints is the full level of detail…built into the figure.…
If you were a game developer…and you wanted less complicated models,…you could choose a lower level of detail.…For now, we'll accept this…and we'll just click Update Rig.…Less than a minute later,…here is our fully rigged figure.…With the facial blend shapes added,…all we have to do now is to press the Finish button.…
Our character's now been updated…and we can go ahead and start to animate it…by pressing the Animate button.…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.