Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing skin texture, part of Learning Adobe Fuse CC.
- [Voiceover] As well as changing every aspect…of the texture of the clothing,…we can also adjust the texture of the skin.…And we can do this in quite a remarkable series of ways.…So, let's zoom in on the face.…We'll turn this slightly to the side.…And we'll see what we can do.…Click on the body to select it…and you'll now see…all these different options coming up.…
Let's have a look at the skin first.…We can adjust the age of our model…by dragging the age slider.…And as we do so, you can see…all these extra wrinkles appearing.…We can change the hue…of the secondary component of the skin.…We can change its saturation,…the lightness, and so on.…And you can see how it's here…affecting the color of the lips.…
And we can add beauty marks and more.…Let's take off that aging.…And let's have a look at makeup.…You could give her…some eye shadow,…and choose its color.…You could add some eyeliner.…Strengthen the amount of blush.…Change the color and the opacity of the lipstick.…And so on.…
We can add sun tan to our figure.…So we can make her look…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.