Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the body shape, part of Learning Adobe Fuse CC.
- You'll remember how we looked at how you can modify…the shape of a figure while you're building it.…Well, you can carry on doing that…even after you add the clothing.…If we click on our figure,…we can now go into the Customize pane,…and here we can do things like making the arms shorter.…Let's see how that works.…We drag the slider and you can see there the hands…getting shorter, and they appear to be disappearing…into the jacket. Once we release the slider the jacket…immediately recalibrates itself to fit the new arms.…
Let's undo that.…As you click on an object, with the clothing in place,…it's now the clothing,…rather than the figure that's selected.…So if we choose our Manipulation tool,…and we set the size…of the modifier that we want, as we drag,…we are now adjusting, not the figure, but the clothing.…And you can see here how we can drag this jacket back…to reveal more of the t-shirt,…and we can also deform the t-shirt and pull…it down over that skirt, for example.…
I'm not sure I like the way that looks,…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.