Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Choosing legs and arms, part of Learning Adobe Fuse CC.
- [Voiceover] With our torso chosen,…let's go on to choose the legs,…and, as you can see, the legs have been selected for us.…We can choose to add a male leg.…Legs always come in pairs.…You can't mix and match them,…but even here you could see how well…the male legs blend into this female torso.…It looks a little bizarre, but the shape of the figures…have been modified to make the two elements join together.…Let's be more traditional about this…and go for a female leg.…
And that is much more shapely and it fits rather better.…Moving onto the arms, there's a selection…of female arms as well as male arms.…If you try to add an arm that is completely out of character…such as this Male Brute,…Fuse will let you do so but obviously it's going…to have some difficulty making the join look convincing.…That's never going to work particularly well,…so let's go back to our arms and select…an arm that will match our figure.…
There are still several different kinds of arms…to choose from.…The only way really to see the difference…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.