Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Choosing an animation, part of Learn Adobe Fuse CC: The Basics.
- [Voiceover] Here's our character waiting…for us to apply an animation.…There are six on view here.…If we scroll down, we can see there are actually 48 possible…animations we can choose from just on this page.…Down on the bottom we can see that…there are 52 pages of animations.…There's a lot of animations in total.…You can look at them visually, choose one you like,…and then apply it.…Let's try a jump.…
It'll load that into the figure,…and there is the figure, quite remarkably…that we created earlier, jumping at our command.…And look at the realism in here.…As she jumps, not only is it a very realistic movement,…remember these are all motion capture,…so they're based on real people.…But look how the skirt moves just like real fabric,…and even her hair bounces as she jumps.…This is remarkably advanced technology.…
We can make a few changes here.…We can make her go slower or faster.…There's a quick jump,…and here's a slower one.…And we can change the way her arms move.…The movement is quite natural.…We could bring it to the left…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.