Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and removing eyewear, part of Learn Adobe Fuse CC: The Basics.
- [Voiceover] We can also choose…from a small selection of glasses.…We'll click on eye wear.…This is the selection of ten different kinds of glasses.…Once again, to choose one…you just click on it.…So the musician style,…probably named after John Lennon,…little round glasses.…The doctor style,…much thinner glasses,…and so on.…We can go for classic glasses,…cruiser type glasses,…and there's some quite good ones to choose from.…
You can change any glasses at any point.…And if you decide you don't want any at all,…it's easy to get rid of them.…Rather than stepping back through undo,…click on them,…the blue outline shows they're selected,…and just hit your delete or backspace key.…And the glasses disappear.…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.