Join Steve Caplin for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding hair and hats, part of Learning Adobe Fuse CC.
- [Voiceover] Let's now look…at adding some hair to our model.…We click on the word Hair,…and here are all the hairstyles we could choose from.…The easiest way to see how they look…is simply to click on them,…and they apply to our model.…Remember how we can manipulate this model,…hold the Shift key and drag to move in,…hold Command on the Mac or right mouse button on Windows…to pan this around.…
That hairstyle looks rather plastic to me,…but some of them are rather more natural.…Let's take a look at this blonde style,…we could if we want apply a male style to our figure.…Let's scroll down and maybe choose this short hairstyle.…Even though it's a male hairstyle on a female figure,…it still re-orients and re-sizes itself to fit our figure.…
I'm going to choose this rather natural style with bangs,…and that looks very good with this jacket.…Well there are plenty of them to choose from,…and you can of course change the style at any time.…We could add a hat,…some styles just sit on top of the head,…some cover much of the head.…
- Choosing and customizing the character's head
- Choosing a torso, legs, and arms
- Adding clothing, hair, glasses, and hats
- Posing the model in Mixamo
- Placing and animating the model in Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Animating Cartoon Characters in Mayawith George Maestri2h 17m Intermediate
1. Creating the Head
2. Building the Body
3. Adding Clothing
4. Customizing Texture
5. Posing the Model in Mixamo
6. Placing the Model in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.