Join Josh Zweig for an in-depth discussion in this video A tour of the interface, part of FreshBooks Essential Training.
- Welcome to the FreshBooks dashboard…which is the first screen you'll see…when you sign up for an account.…The dashboard is where you'll be able to see…a snapshot of your business.…In the right hand side of the screen…you'll see a few graphs.…Since we don't have any data yet in the system,…the graphs will be blank.…But once you've got some information in there,…you'll be able to see your total invoices and expenses,…the different expense categories you've got set up,…and your active projects and the time spent on them.…On the left hand side of the screen,…you'll see a few important shortcuts…including creating an invoice, creating a client,…creating a project, and a number of other tasks…that we'll be covering in this course.…
On the top bar you'll have your main tabs…which will take you to the specific tasks…that we'll be doing in FreshBooks.…If you want to change or customize a tabs,…click on the more button on the right…and click on manage tabs.…Here under administrator tabs you'll be able to click on…and off the tabs that you'd like to appear.…
Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.