Join Josh Zweig for an in-depth discussion in this video Overview of add-ons, part of FreshBooks Essential Training.
- View Offline
- While FreshBooks may be great for your business…as a standalone product, there are…plenty of other applications which connect to FreshBooks.…So once you're looking for some more functionality…or some advanced features, you may want to check them out.…To check out some of those applications,…click on the top right hand corner of your screen…where it says Add-on Store.…This will take you to the FreshBooks Add-on Store.…Here you'll be able to view, download and subscribe…to additional applications that integrate with FreshBooks.…In the dashboard, you'll see a few featured applications.…But to see a full list of the Add-ons,…click on the Add-ons Directory link…on the right hand side.…
Here on the right hand side you'll…have lots of Add-on Categories to chose from.…So pick a category you're interested in,…and see if any of the applications there make sense for you.…Note that Add-ons add an additional…layer of complexity to FreshBooks.…And each Add-on will integrate in its own unique way.…Before you choose an Add-on,…
Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.