Join Josh Zweig for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of FreshBooks Essential Training.
- That's it guys, I hope you enjoyed the course,…and are ready to start using FreshBooks…to make your accounting life easier.…Since FreshBooks is a cloud product,…the development team's always working on new improvements.…Don't be surprised if you see additional features…or small changes in the interface…as you continue to use the product.…Now that you're an expert in FreshBooks,…there may be a few other courses…with lynda.com that'll interest you.…If you are just getting started in your business…you may want to check out…Entrepreneurship Fundamentals by Whitney Johnson.…As FreshBooks is a possible tool used by freelancers,…Freelancing Fundamentals by Tom Geller is another…good one which covers how to plan, price,…and strategize within your freelancing business.…
If you have any questions or comments about this course,…or about setting up a business in general…you can find me on Twitter at liveca,…or go to our website at www.liveca.ca, thanks a lot.…
Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.