Join Josh Zweig for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigating and customizing reports, part of FreshBooks Essential Training.
- Now that we've gone over generating invoices…and recording expenses,…FreshBooks has a number of reporting options available…so you can see how your business is doing.…Let's get started by clicking Reports from the Menu bar.…In the Reports screen, on the left-hand side of the screen,…this is the categories of the reports listed here.…On the right, you'll see the Reports…that are listed under each category.…Let's take a look at some of the reports individually.…In the Most Popular Reports section,…click on Accounts Aging Report.…In the Accounts Aging Report, you'll be able…to see which customers or clients have invoices outstanding.…
First, click on the text box…to choose the Period in which you'd like…to review the report.…Once you select the Period,…click on the Update button on the right-hand side.…FreshBooks will then show you…all the outstanding invoices for that client…based on time.…So you have 0 to 30 days, 31 to 60, 61 to 90,…and anything older than that.…That way you can see which invoices are outstanding…
Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.