Join Josh Zweig for an in-depth discussion in this video Logging time, part of FreshBooks Essential Training.
- Now that we've got our project and tasks set up,…we're ready to start tracking time.…We're here on the timesheet screen.…You can get here by clicking on the time tracking…button on the main menu bar,…then the timesheet sub tab.…Here in the timesheet screen,…this is your personal timesheet.…You can toggle the views by clicking…on daily, weekly, or monthly.…There are two ways that FreshBooks…allows you to track time.…One was an actual timer, and by manually…entering the time spent using your timesheet.…
Let's start by using the timer.…Click on the start timer button…in the right hand side of the screen.…You'll see a little pop up window appear.…The pop up window is kinda like a stopwatch,…and you can start and stop your time.…You might want to use the timer function…if you're really nitpicky about time.…This will allow you to track time…right down to the last second.…You can start tracking your time immediately…by clicking on the play button…right in the timer pop up screen.…As soon as you hit play, you'll see the timer…
Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.