Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
- Hey, my name is Josh Zweig, and welcome to the FreshBooks Training course. In this course we're gonna see which businesses are the best fit for FreshBooks. We'll then learn how to create an account, pick the right plan, and customize your settings and contact list, so you'll be ready to get started. We'll go through the time tracking function and understand how to track time against projects and tasks. We'll then learn how to send out estimates and invoices, whether by billing out your time, using fixed rates, items, or recurring billing. To make sure you get paid, we'll see how FreshBooks makes it easy to accept credit cards on your invoices, and follow up in your receivables.
To manage your expenses, we'll learn how to record our costs in FreshBooks, and even invite your suppliers or subcontractors to invoice in FreshBooks and save you time entering bills. Finally, we'll go over reporting, and what to do during tax time, so you can collaborate with accountant or advisor, or get the information you need to file your taxes without the stress. Well, I'm sure you're eager to send out your first invoices, so let's get started.
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.