Join Josh Zweig for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and editing team members and contractors, part of FreshBooks Essential Training.
- If you work with subcontractors…or have another member on your team…you want to invite them to FreshBooks…so they can track their time, create invoices,…or perform other admin tasks.…To get started, click on People from the main menu bar,…then click on Staff and Contractors in the sub-tab.…To add a new Staff member or Contractor,…click on the New Team Member button.…Next you'll be prompted to decide…what kind of team member you want to add.…If you Add a Contractor that person…will be able to track their time and invoice,…so you can easily apply it to a project or track expenses.…
Contractors receive their own FreshBooks accounts…so they won't be able to access your sensitive information.…If you Add a Staff member, they'll be able to perfom…various functions in your current FreshBooks account.…To Add a Contractor select Add Contractor.…On the next screen you'll be prompted…to enter the Contractor information.…Enter the Contractor's Email,…Name,…and select a Task that you'd like their hours assigned to…from the drop down menu.…
Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.