Join Josh Zweig for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and editing estimates, part of FreshBooks Essential Training.
- With our settings customized,…our team members set up,…and our projects and tasks created,…we're now ready to issue our first Estimate.…Note that different businesses will have different processes…when quoting new projects,…and not everyone will want to use the Estimates function.…If you don't issue Estimates in your business,…or use other means of generating proposals,…you can skip right ahead to issuing…an invoice in the next movie.…To access the Estimates screen click on Estimates…in the main menu bar,…then click on the Estimates sub-tab.…To create a new Estimate click on the New Estimate button…in the right-hand corner.…
Within the New Estimate screen select a client…from the drop down menu that the Estimate is for.…While we set up our clients in the earlier movie…you can always set up one directly…within New Estimate screen by clicking on New Client…from the drop down menu.…Next, enter the Number you wish to appear in your Estimates.…If this is your first one you can change…the number in the textbox…so it looks like you've sent out a bunch already.…
Visit FreshBooks.com to sign up for a free 30-day trial and use your new account to follow along with Josh.
- Signing up for FreshBooks
- Accepting credit cards
- Adding customers and contractors to FreshBooks
- Logging time to projects and tasks
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking receivables
- Tracking expenses
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Freshbooks
2. Setting Up Shop
3. Adding People
4. Time Tracking
5. Estimates and Invoicing
6. Expense Tracking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.