In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides the right expectations around what you should know prior to taking this course. Some experience with Framer is expected.
- [Instructor] As this course is an advanced animation and interaction course with Framer, some basic knowledge of Framer's a must. If you've never used Framer or taken any of our basic courses on the application, I'd suggest that you take a basic Framer course such as our Framer for UX course. Also, some experience with Coffee Script will help, as this is the language used in the application when we add code in the editor. Although you can use code snippets to help out, understanding what this code does will go a long way.
And finally, as you can see I'm running Framer on a Mac, and it is exclusive to this environment.
- Setting up design files in Sketch
- Importing files into Framer
- Adding background elements
- Side scrolling with cards
- Creating quick interactions
- Fixing potential layer conflict issues for interaction
- Switching to different menus with animations
- Adding sound, videos, and SVG animations