Join Emmanuel Henri for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Framer for UX Design.
If you'd like to learn or refresh your CoffeeScript knowledge prior to taking this course, feel free to watch Up and Running with CoffeeScript. Otherwise just follow along and you should be fine. Last but not least, Framer is currently only available on Mac. If you're on Windows, you're out of luck. However, there is a way to use the open source framer repository and do similar prototypes using pure code, but it won't be covered in this course. Feel free to go to this link for more information.
- Importing designs from Sketch and Photoshop
- Inserting and styling screens
- Adding animation with auto-code
- Working with general syntax
- Programming with variables and objects
- Using functions and code snippets
- Creating assets
- Making interactions
- Animating screens
- Adding a scrolling component
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/28/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers recent changes to the interface.