Learn how to make a CRM (customer relationship management) mobile app prototype using Framer. This course shows how to lay out the navigation, add views, animate interactions, and more.
- [Emmanuel] Ever wanted to build a complex prototype with interactions, animations, text input and more? Well, you've come to the right place as this is exactly what we'll work on using the amazing Framer prototype tool. Hi, I'm Manny. I'm a web, mobile and UX developer and been focusing on building prototypes and applications for a while and I'm here to support you on this journey towards learning Framer while building a CRM prototype. This course is part of a CRM application series.
In this course we'll build a prototype that will become the inspiration for building the full application with React Native in the companion course create a CRM mobile application with React Native. We'll first go over some research for inspiration and probably select your colors, shapes and fonts. Then we'll move on to create the initial views and navigation leveraging the flow component and usage of a class. Next, we'll use a module to create real inputs inside of our add contact form.
And finally, we'll create our detail view and add interactions and animations to bring our CRM prototype to the next level. So, if you're ready to build this awesome CRM prototype open up Framer and let's get started.
- Researching UI colors, styles, and fonts
- Using assets available in Framer
- Creating views
- Adding navigation
- Using classes and loops
- Importing a module to extend Framer
- Creating inputs
- Adding a detail view
- Adding final interactions
- Animating a popup
- Animating a function