In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides some details around where to find the exercise files and how to use them. Each video has a start and end state of the application and can be used accordingly to follow along.
- [Instructor] To get the exercise files, on the course page simply click on the tab named Exercise Files, then download the zip file, then simply extract the zip file and move the folder to your desktop or your preferred location. Then when you want to open a specific file, go inside of the Exercise Files, go to the chapter we're on, then the video we're on, and then use the Start or the End state. And the way you load this particular file, you open Framer first. So let's go ahead and open Framer.
And then open Prototype, and then select in the Exercise Files, let's say two, two-three, and then the start state. And then just click on that folder. Open, and then you'll have the exercise files at the state for this video. Also, please take note that there are some Sketch files in our exercise files. So let me show you an example. If we go to the Exercise Files, then you go to Chapter One. And then in the Chapter One, there's a Sketch file here. This is a file that we used from a previous course and is kind of the basis of the design here.
But don't worry, we're actually providing you with the resources in terms of the image files that you need to create this prototype, in case you don't have Sketch.
- Setting up design files in Sketch
- Importing files into Framer
- Adding background elements
- Side scrolling with cards
- Creating quick interactions
- Fixing potential layer conflict issues for interaction
- Switching to different menus with animations
- Adding sound, videos, and SVG animations