Learn how to use the exercise files.
- [Instructor] In this course you have access to all the resources required to build your prototype along with me. So in order to access the exercise files, you go into the folder and inside of that folder you'll have the resources, everything that you need to follow along. So all the files here, you have the actual original designs, you have a PDF if you don't have the other programs, and the slices that you need to build the prototype. If you also get lost if there's any issues with what you're doing, and you don't know how to get back to it, you can also go in each chapter and each of these belong to the video you're in and you can grab the files at the start or at the end of that video and then drag and drop or open that particular file in Framer.
- Researching UI colors, styles, and fonts
- Using assets available in Framer
- Creating views
- Adding navigation
- Using classes and loops
- Importing a module to extend Framer
- Creating inputs
- Adding a detail view
- Adding final interactions
- Animating a popup
- Animating a function