Create your third and fourth screen, again leveraging code from previous videos and introducing our amazing king of the ocean, the Vreeg. At this point, you'll have some good practice over the main tools and some of the code features.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll continue…working on screen three and four,…but before we do that we're going to do…one more thing on screen two.…So let's get to it.…The first thing you want to do is to add…a little bit of padding for the text…because if we look at the text right now…it looks weird, it's actually right on the screen,…so we want to add some padding to that.…So let's move to the screen text.…And that's the background, so we'll do styles…for this guy, text screen, dot,…style, and do an equal, then do like what…we've done for the maintain course all week.…
We could copy and paste again.…That's something that coding allows us to do,…and then just change the numbers instead to save time.…So for the top, we'll do 10,…and then everything else we'll leave as is.…So this is top, right, bottom, left.…And you can see the padding that showed up.…Alright?…The last thing we'll need to do on this screen…is what we did on the previous video.…Is fold this code so we have our code folded properly.…
Make sure you don't select the first screen…
- Importing designs from Sketch and Photoshop
- Inserting and styling screens
- Adding animation with auto-code
- Working with general syntax
- Programming with variables and objects
- Using functions and code snippets
- Creating assets
- Making interactions
- Animating screens
- Adding a scrolling component
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/28/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers recent changes to the interface.
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
1. A Refresher on Great UX
2. The Framer UI
The menu9m 25s
3. The Non-Coding Framer Tools
4. Programming Basics and Usage with Framer
5. Finalizing Your Screen Assets
6. Add Interactions to Your Prototype
7. Add animations to Your Prototype
8. Final Touches
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.