Create the second screen, and pick up the pace a bit by leveraging layers previously inserted, copying and pasting code. You start to see how auto-code can be helpful in creating layers that are similar across our project.
- [Instructor] In this video…we'll continue to create the assets for a story…so let's get to it.…Now the first thing you need to do like we've done before…is to make sure we do a comment for the second screen…so we can manage our project properly…and then add an image layer.…We'll basically create a layer for the background…which is our really cool character Gojin like so…and the way I did mine is with a 423 by a height of 341.…
Again I did those by making sure that the height…of my image was the same as…the actual aspect ratio of the watch.…The reason why I left some leeway…is for animation opportunities.…The second thing I want to do…is make sure that it's positioned properly…so the Y should be at zero…and I positioned mine at minus 75 initially…so you see Gojin centered for this particular screen…so we see him.…
We may actually move that down the road.…That's pretty much it for this particular image.…I will rename the layer just to make sure…that it is properly named.…It's the character Gojin but it is the background…
- Importing designs from Sketch and Photoshop
- Inserting and styling screens
- Adding animation with auto-code
- Working with general syntax
- Programming with variables and objects
- Using functions and code snippets
- Creating assets
- Making interactions
- Animating screens
- Adding a scrolling component
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/28/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers recent changes to the interface.
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
1. A Refresher on Great UX
2. The Framer UI
The menu9m 25s
3. The Non-Coding Framer Tools
4. Programming Basics and Usage with Framer
5. Finalizing Your Screen Assets
6. Add Interactions to Your Prototype
7. Add animations to Your Prototype
8. Final Touches
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.