- Understanding the concepts behind AR experiences
- Starting a new project in Framer
- Using modules
- Modules setup for Sketchfab
- Adding a 3D element into a scene
- Adding interactions for UI
- Installing the Framer app and testing a full application
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Emmanuel] AR or augmented reality is an amazing field, and can be used to create interesting games, educational experiences, and more. If you've ever wondered if it was possible to prototype an application with AR, you've come to the right place. Hi, I'm Emmy Henri, and I've been working with Framer since it was introduced. It is my great pleasure to help you learn more about this amazing tool for prototyping. In this course, we'll use Framer to prototype an AR application using the latest techniques. First, we'll go through some initial AR concepts.
Then, we'll build all the elements of our prototype in Framer, such as the module required, 3D, and the UI elements. Finally, we'll show you how you can add a video as a background to simulate a real AR environment. If you're ready to create an exciting AR prototype, turn on Framer and let's get started.