- Researching UI colors, styles, and fonts
- Using assets available in Framer
- Creating views
- Adding navigation
- Using classes and loops
- Importing a module to extend Framer
- Creating inputs
- Adding a detail view
- Adding final interactions
- Animating with a function
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Emmanuel] If you wanted to build a complex prototype with interactions, animations, text input, and more, then you've come to the right place. These are just some of the amazing things you can do with the prototyping tool Framer. Hi, I'm Emmanuel Henri. I'm a web, mobile, and UX developer, and been focusing on building prototypes and applications for years. I'm here to support you on this journey towards learning Framer, while building an amazing CRM prototype. As part of the CRM application series, this course will teach you how to build a prototype that will later become the inspiration for building the full CRM application with React Native, which is another course you can also find in our library.
We'll begin by going over some research for inspiration and properly selecting your colors, shapes, and fonts. Then we'll move on to create the initial views and navigation, leveraging the flow component, and usage of a class. Later, we'll use a module to create real inputs inside of our Add Contact form. Finally, we'll create our detail view then add interactions and animations to take our CRM prototype to the next level. So if you're ready to build this amazing CRM prototype, open up Framer and let's get started.