Leverage the interactions learned in previous videos to build out the rest of our interactions. This is a great exercise to further your familiarity with coding inside of the editor and challenge you to figure out how to properly code interactions.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll continue…adding more interactions, so let's get to it.…So the first thing you want to do is…get to screen three.…So if you're not on it you can go all the way…to the top, click on here or select through…that little menu at the bottom.…Then on screen three we'll add a scroll component first.…So let's go ahead and copy code from this screen.…We'll need to copy all this code.…Third screen.…And then do it at the bottom like so.…
And then you need to change the scroll number…and then the text screen that you're wrapping,…so text screen three needs to be wrapped here.…This is scroll number two, we already have one scroll.…And then go ahead and change scroll…number two on all these, like so.…And instead of using these two layers,…what you want to do is simply print something…for now because we'll use it later on.…Let's just print something like, hello audience.…
And what we'll do so we're not seeing all this…every single time we do something and we can work…on the particular screen that we are,…
- Importing designs from Sketch and Photoshop
- Inserting and styling screens
- Adding animation with auto-code
- Working with general syntax
- Programming with variables and objects
- Using functions and code snippets
- Creating assets
- Making interactions
- Animating screens
- Adding a scrolling component
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/28/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers recent changes to the interface.
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
1. A Refresher on Great UX
2. The Framer UI
The menu9m 25s
3. The Non-Coding Framer Tools
4. Programming Basics and Usage with Framer
5. Finalizing Your Screen Assets
6. Add Interactions to Your Prototype
7. Add animations to Your Prototype
8. Final Touches
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.