Create our Clestik intro and attack screens leveraging a lot of the code from the previous videos.
- [Narrator] In this video, we'll continue adding screens…with screen numbers seven and eight.…So let's get to it.…So, the first thing you want to do is copy the code…from number six because it's pretty much the same thing.…Let's go ahead and do that.…And then, paste it right there.…And then make sure you rename your screen…to Clestik intro, like so.…So, the next thing you need to do is make sure…that we import the right image for Clestik.…
And for Clestik, it's image number six, like so.…We can basically remove that and use it…into our already created layer.…And you'll see Clestik appear on the screen in here.…The only change that I'm going to make…is ground the properties and slightly move it…to the left like so,…so he's positioned more in the middle…of the Apple Watch screen.…This image is on the right side.…Hunora is on the left side,…so it needs to be slightly different.…
We'll need to change the names.…And what I do when I change names,…I change them all at the same time…because I want to make sure that whatever I do,…
- Importing designs from Sketch and Photoshop
- Inserting and styling screens
- Adding animation with auto-code
- Working with general syntax
- Programming with variables and objects
- Using functions and code snippets
- Creating assets
- Making interactions
- Animating screens
- Adding a scrolling component
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/28/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers recent changes to the interface.
Sketch: Mobile Design Workflowswith Diane Cronenwett1h 30m Intermediate
1. A Refresher on Great UX
2. The Framer UI
The menu9m 25s
3. The Non-Coding Framer Tools
4. Programming Basics and Usage with Framer
5. Finalizing Your Screen Assets
6. Add Interactions to Your Prototype
7. Add animations to Your Prototype
8. Final Touches
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.