Learn where to find the specific files required to build the prototype. If you go into the exercise files directory, you’ll find a folder called resources. In this folder you have the original affinity designer project built .
- [Instructor] As explored in the previous video, we've provided access to the exercise files to everyone. In this video, I want to show you where are the specific files required to build a prototype. If you go into the Exercise File directory, you'll find a folder called Resources. In this folder, you have the original Affinity Designer project I've built the design of the prototype. You can use it and dissect the images any way you want, just in case you'd like to change the approach with the prototype.
If not, you also have the image slices already done for you across this folder and we'll use these images as we build our prototype in Framer. Alright, so now that we have everything that we need and our files are ready to go, we can go on and build our prototype.
- Researching UI colors, styles, and fonts
- Using assets available in Framer
- Creating views
- Adding navigation
- Using classes and loops
- Importing a module to extend Framer
- Creating inputs
- Adding a detail view
- Adding final interactions
- Animating a popup
- Animating a function