In this video, learn the potential approaches to prototyping physical hardware and digital applications.
- [Instructor] This course focuses on the creation … of virtual prototypes. … With a mobile applications … and all the tools that I'll mention shortly, … also our focus on this aspect. … But what if your product or feature is physical, … say a new type of chair? … You need to be able to build a prototype within a day … with the resources that you have … with minimal functionality. … So if you need to build a new type of chair, … everyone that are part of the sprint … should be responsible for gathering one thing or materials … and helping out build a quick MVP … or minimal viable product … to test with users on day five, … and it is principally the same idea … as building something virtual. … If the prototype needs more than a day to build, … you might be thinking too big on the sprint, … and might want to pull back a bit … on the prototype you want to build. … Single out a feature … versus going to full on new application. … And when the feature itself is quite the prototype to build, …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions