Learn how UX designers and the developers they work with can share a common workflow using Framer X.
- [Narrator] Have you heard about Framer X and would like to learn about how to best use this app? Are you a developer or designer who would like to explore how Framer X could be used to improve your workflows? If you've answered yes to either of these questions, then you've come to the right place. Hi, I'm Manny Henri and I've been using Framer's products since the beginning and it'll be my pleasure to demonstrate how you can effectively use Framer X in several scenarios. In this course, we'll explore how to leverage Framer X workflows as a designer and a developer.
We'll start by taking a look at the designer to develop our workflow. And then, the opposite, the developer to designer workflow. All along the way I'll show you how and when Framer X is most effective for both. Then we'll go deeper into designer workflow by looking at tools such as react and what the developer looks for. And finally, we'll reverse gears and look at how developers can use Framer X to enhance a designer's experience. So if you're ready to plunge into the world of designing or developing with Framer X, open up the application and let's get started.
- The language of the developer
- How React relates to Framer X and prototyping
- Design elements for web and native mobile development
- Exporting CSS and SVG assets from Framer X
- Working with a design system
- Using React components in Framer X
- Customizing components in Framer X