In this video, learn how to add the microtransactions for the prototype.
- [Instructor] In many cases, your prototype … will need to do a lot more. … And you may not have enough experience with Framer … or access to designers, or know how to code … to use code overrides. … And I'll get back to code overrides in a second, … so you know what they are. … The point I'm trying to get across here … is you have access to many other elements … with Framer when you go to the store, … which can be found directly here in the menu. … And all of this is for free. … If you're looking for icons, … specific design elements, or even animations, … there's probably a component created on the store. … So let me demonstrate how to work with components. … So for example, I'm going to use a … component that's called iOS Kit. … And you can find it by doing iOS … and then you'll find it slightly here. … So iOS Kit, so if you click on it, … you're going to see that that brings … design elements related to iOS, … so the top bar, some specific buttons … and icons, and so on, so forth. …
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions