- [Instructor] As this course is about designing a chat workflow, following user experience best practices in Photoshop and not necessarily an introduction to Photoshop, some knowledge how to operate the software is a must if you want to be successful in this course. If you aren't familiar with creating new artboards, adding shapes or text or how to modify its properties, I'd suggest you take a basic course on Photoshop first. I will cover some of the basics as I build the designs, but it won't be a thorough exploration of Photoshop.
- Getting visual inspiration for a project
- Designing the main chat list
- Creating a splash screen
- Designing the conversation screen
- Prototyping with InVision
- Setting up Craft in Photoshop
- Adding quick hotspots into a prototype