In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides the right expectations around what you should know prior to taking this course. Some experience with Framer is expected.
- [Narrator] Be aware that this course is not an introduction to Framer X. I'm assuming you have some experience using Framer X or have taken our introductory course. If not I would highly recommend you start with the Framer X introduction course in our library. Also some knowledge of TypeScript which is a super set of Java Script doesn't hurt as this is the language used in Framer X. Basically some knowledge of its basic syntax will help you understand better what is happening in a few videos in this course. If you'd like a greater review there are a few courses on this subject in our library. Lastly Framer X is exclusive to Mac at the time of recording this course.
- Setting up design files
- Importing and exporting files
- Enabling side-scrolling
- Adding animation to scrolling
- Animating the summary detail
- Transitioning to the detail card
- Inserting video elements
- Inserting sounds
- Adding SVG animations
- Delivering for review