Join Emmanuel Henri for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Execute a Design Sprint with Framer X.
- [Instructor] You don't need any prior knowledge of Design Sprints or Framer X before taking this course, as we'll cover the basics as we go through each step of the process. At this time, Framer X is a software only for Mac. The Windows version might be out when you watch this, and if so, feel free to follow this course.
- What’s a design sprint?
- Daily steps in a design sprint
- Tools for creating digital prototypes
- Finding visual inspiration for your project
- Making mockups
- Defining the main layout
- Designing the product card
- Adding prototype interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe XD Essential Training: Prototype and Sharewith Demian Borba1h 12m Intermediate
Prototyping Microinteractions with After Effectswith Tom Green3h 33m Intermediate
1. Design Spring Basics
2. Introduction to Prototyping
3. Build the First Prototype
4. Add Prototype Interactions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.